The Blogger

My photo
Davao City, Region XI, Philippines

Sunday, July 13, 2008

MyLot gives u LOT!

Most probably people use the internet to socialize, communicate then next is to earn. But what if we can do both in a single site? Yes, it can be. Mylot is a site that caters the need of the internet users for socialization and earning. As a member of the site, I can really say that my passion for writing can really be converted into cash. Mylot values quality of discussions. Thus, I like it more. How to earn? Just sign up here. Start discussions, comment/respond to discussion started by other users, rate these discussions and see your earnings grow and grow as your performance and participation increases.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

1 comments:

Jenny Wagner said...

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to look into it right now.

 
ss_blog_claim=26c21e25ef3a5bf657881383f1111e4c