The Blogger

My photo
Davao City, Region XI, Philippines

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Dream Bond

Sometimes, in life there really are bonds formed that can never be broken. Sometimes, you really can find that one person who will stand by you no matter what. Maybe you'll find it in a spouse and celebrate it with your dream wedding, but there's also the chance that the one person you can count on for a lifetime, the one person who knows you, sometimes better than you know yourself, is the same person who's been standing beside you all along. (Bride Wars)

I was struck by these lines from the famous movie Bride Wars. Actually, I have not seen the movie yet. Someone shared these lines. True, indeed. There really are bonds that can never be broken. Not because it is unbreakable, but because it's a choice to stick together, forever. It's rare, though. It's so hard to sustain bonds. Problems, temptations and the like will try to challenge and break them. But these are just tests. If taken constructively, these will help a bond to be stronger and better. I really admire those people who stick together no matter what. Facing the problems together, holding each other hands. Doing their best to sustain the love and holding on to each others' promises. Sticking to the commitment and vow they once made.

I dream to have such bond. And I would fight and work for it. A rare bond that is worth my lifetime. Yet, I can never know the answer until my very last breath.

Earn Money and Friends @ myLot.com

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur

1 comments:

Something said...

I like. We all dream of a bond that will last forever. :)

 
ss_blog_claim=26c21e25ef3a5bf657881383f1111e4c